Monday, February 9, 2009

Fairy Puzzles from Grandma




Grandma Patti sent this puzzle and another one from the same series for Valentine's Day. Is she awesome or what? These puzzles are so pretty and whimsical I want to put them together myself! And that's actually how it began. Often times Zoe gets to thinking that she's bored, but then she refuses to do anything I suggest to remedy this. Rather than get frustrated, which can be difficult, depending on the level of complaining going on, I usually just start doing something myself. I believe I picked this idea up reading, A Charlotte Mason Companion, a long time ago. It works so well.

Sure enough, I had done less than half, when Zoe came over and took over. :-) Then she was so proud of herself for each piece she place correctly. She had it finished in no time, and we can't wait to do the other one! From the time she was a baby, puzzles have been one of her favorite things to do, but it can be a challenge finding her ones that are neither too hard, nor too simple. This 100 piece set was just right.

I found them on amazon, click if you're interested:
They are made in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment